Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was held at my aunts house in Powder Springs this year. It was especially significant to me because it's the first holiday since our family has been reunited. Everything was wonderful, such a change from last year. I have so much to be thankful for! I love spending time with my family. It's going to be awesome to experience all the holidays coming up and to see how much different our family is now (different in a wonderful way).
A few photo of our Thanksgiving day:
I'm not really sure what started this but before I knew it, I was in the back of my grandfather's truck with all 3 of my kids and my nephew, Alex. Most of the family was gathered around the truck and there was a lot of photo taking going on. We're strange.
My [little] sister

My baby, Ollie


The only picture taken with Elijah. He wouldn't stand still long enough for photo opportunities.



Just one of 3 attempts to get a decent picture with my lovely daughter. At least I looked good in this one *wink*.





No comments: